Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What should I buy for my grandmother from Brookstone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2021
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    What should I buy for my grandmother from Brookstone?

    Brookstone sells very nice soft fuzzy socks and blankets, memory foam slippers, and other products designed to help the user be be cozy and comfortable. I used to get those for my mom sometimes.
    Of course if she is an audiophile or has a special interest in some other kind of technology you can find something to appeal to that side of her personality too.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2021
    Posts
    488
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: What should I buy for my grandmother from Brookstone?

    Hi all. I want to let you know that I didn't have a bad experience with Brookstone, although some of their items can be a little pricey. Brookstone gifts are suitable for any occasion. Read Brookstone reviews here https://brookstone.pissedconsumer.com/review.html , browse their gifts for him, gifts for her, luxury gifts, Father's Day gifts, innovative e-gifts and more. While the quality of Brookstone gifts is definitely good, I have found that I can often beat the price elsewhere.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •